Things to do and NOT to do before your birthday
Okay I am turning 34 tomorrow and heading to Vegas for the weekend so I thought I would put together a list of things you should do and not do right before your vacation birthday.
1) DO: enjoy a fabulous lunch with your girls! Enjoy every bit of their time and thank goodness you have them in your life.
2) DO: Talk to the friend you are traveling with and plan your fabulous weekend. It is half as exciting as the actual vacation.
3) DO: Pack and get everything squared away for the trip.
4) DO: Shave your legs and pits for a weekend trip. Can’t pack your razor if you aren’t checking a bag!
5) DO NOT: decide to give yourself a makeshift pedicure the night before your flight. Especially when you “shave” off too much skin and can’t stop bleeding
6) DO NOT: pretend like you can stop the bleeding and you didn’t do anything wrong from your husband that is VERY worried.
7) DO: sit and wait until you both figure something out and put pressure on your big toe bleeder.
8) DO: thank goodness that the bleeding has finally stopped and you can just chalk it up to stupidity.
9) DO: finish packing and eat dinner.
10) DO: Try really hard to sleep, knowing that you get to fly out to Vegas the next day!
I hope this has helped all of you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.